Online fraud techniques are becoming more sophisticated, so the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) has called on banks to make eBanking authentication/login more secure.
Executive National Bank’s eBanking partner, FIS, is taking a proactive approach to protect you by implementing NEW Business eBanking login processes. The following changes will become effective May 20, 2013:
- Remove Authentication Image
- Remove Authentication Phrase
- Remove User-Created Challenge Questions
- Add One-Time Security Code Authentication (see below)
When you login to eBanking from a new computer or location, you may be asked to validate your identity by:
1. Phone Authentication — you will receive a one-time security code on the eBanking screen. Speak or dial this security code on the telephone when you receive the automated call.
2. Text Message (SMS) Authentication —you will receive a one-time security code by SMS text message. Enter this security code on your Business eBanking login page (pictured).
Please note: it is essential that you add all of your contact phone numbers to your Executive National Bank account profile.
We are working hard to make this a seamless transition, so we encourage you to voice any questions or concerns you have about the new Business eBanking login process. Please call Beata Bezen at 305.274.8382.