- Remove Authentication Image
- Remove Authentication Phrase
- Remove User-Created Challenge Questions
- Add One-Time Security Code Authentication (see below)
- Add System-Generated Security Questions (see below)
When you login to eBanking from a new computer or location, you may be asked to validate your identity by:
1. One-Time Security Code Authentication
2. System-Generated Security Questions
(also known as “Out of Wallet” questions) based on information in public records
Sample Question: Which of the following is your current mortgage-holder?
If you select, One-Time Security Code Authentication, you will have the following options:
1. Phone Authentication — you will receive a one-time security code on the eBanking screen. Speak or dial this security code on the telephone when you receive the automated call.
2. Text Message (SMS) Authentication —you will receive a one-time security code by SMS text message. Enter this security code on your Consumer eBanking login page (pictured).